Nursery Teaching Assistant
Required from September 2021
Term time only: 39 Weeks plus Inset Days
Hours: 27 hours per week – 5 AM Sessions & 3 PM Sessions
Salary: £20,092.00 – £23,080.00 pro-rata per annum, dependent on experience
We are looking to appoint for September 2021, an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work within our dedicated Nursery Team.
We are a very happy, positive and popular infant school situated just outside the centre of Shirley in Solihull. Burman Infant School enjoys close partnerships with parents, neighbouring schools and the wider community.
Our aim is ‘to provide an exciting, broad range of experiences and opportunities to equip all our children with the skills, knowledge and attitudes to prepare them for their future lives’.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate and committed to working in the EYFS
- Has the ability to motivate, encourage and support children
- Has competent organisational skills
- Has a caring nature and the ability to engage children
- Is creative and offers inspiration
We will offer you:
- Children with ‘excellent behaviour, attitudes to learning and very high standards in academic work’. “[Where children] clearly love school and rightly so.” – Ofsted Report
- Experienced staff who are motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic
- A welcoming, warm and happy working environment.
- An opportunity to continue to build upon the school’s successes and continuous progress.
‘Virtual’ visits to the school (via Microsoft Teams) are most welcome, through prior arrangement with Kay Halsey – School Secretary, email@example.com or telephone 0121 744 1843.
An application pack can be obtained by contacting the School Office on: 0121 744 1843 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for completed applications is: Wednesday 26th May 2021 @ 12:00 noon
Interviews will be held: Week beginning 14th June 2021
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All positions in this school will be subject to DBS checks.